Sometimes we cannot afford professional car cleaning due to money or time , But we always wonder how the professional taxi drivers maintain their car, no need to worry today I will tell you about how you can clean your car at your home like a professional taxi service providers do at very cheap costs and with daily use products.
How To Clean Interiors:-
● With Regular Toothpaste- want to get rid of mild stains from vinyl and from leather stains, you can use your regular toothpaste as a stain remover generally use it with an old brush. First, check it in a small place.
● Vinegar- Want to get rid of fabric stains? Well, vinegar will help you to remove your fabric stains, use vinegar and water at an equal amount and pour it on a spray bottle and apply on the affected area and leave for 10 minutes so that stain can soak it then gently blot it out with a wet cotton cloth.
● The Magic of Baking Soda- In car cleaning at home Baking Soda is your best weapon, It can do many miracles, there are some amazing ways to use baking soda that will blow your mind
1- Car Floor- Sprinkle some baking soda on your seat and car floor or mats and leave for overnight or some hours, then clean it with a vacuum cleaner.
2-Dashboard- Make a paste of baking soda and toothpaste of equal amounts and gently scrub with a toothbrush and wipe out with a towel.
3- Seat belt- Use a paste of baking soda for cleaning your seatbelt scrub it with a normal toothbrush and rinse.
4- Vinyl Seats- Use a paste of baking soda and water to clean your vinyl seats gently scrub with foam and wipe with a towel.
How to Clean Exteriors:-
● Use of Hair Conditioner- You can use your ordinary hair conditioner instead of using the hard detergents and liquids and by using conditioner it will automatically wax your car. Use microfiber cloth and polish in rotational direction if you want maximum shine.
● Glass Cleaner- You can use glass cleaners like colin, pantyhose for cleaning your windshield and window pane and then wash with hair conditioner to get the best out of cleaning.
● Ammonia- You can ammonia for cleaning your car vipers and glass but be careful because ammonia is toxic and should be kept away from the reach of children
● Baking Soda – Baking Soda will also help you on exteriors it is best here are some tips for baking soda and exteriors
1- Batteries- Make a paste of baking soda and water and use it for cleaning your batteries terminal of the car and then wipe it out with a dry cloth. Do not forget to turn off the car.
2- Headlights- Use a paste of water and baking soda and scrub on headlight with a soft bristle toothbrush and then wash and rinse with water, and then apply hair conditioner for polishing the headlights.
3- Mirrors and Windshield-sprinkle some baking soda on the mirrors and windshield and then scrub with a wet cotton cloth, rinse with water.
4- Wheels and Rims- Make a paste of baking soda and toothpaste and a little bit water and scrub the rims and wheels with the toothbrush and wash thoroughly repeat if necessary and then wash it water and then use hair conditioner for waxing.
Final Notice: –
These car cleaning tips will help you a lot, I am a professional taxi service provider in Switzerland. And I too maintain all my taxi like this and I also advice taxi drivers about this.
Because Taxi Drivers can’t afford too much for cleaning their Car that’s why I am telling you these hacks so that you can too maintain your car easily. The taxi got dirt faster than other cars because the taxi driver has to work all day on road with many passengers so they’ve had to clean their taxi regularly.
Fair Transfert – Cheap Taxi Service in Switzerland Book and Enjoy
Airport transportation, available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week. We provide Geneva airport transfer service for reasonable prices and flexible options. Cheap Taxi Service Provider